Free Photo iPods

Friday, March 04, 2005

The Music Stick

The Stick has been passed to me by Suanie:

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Gee if I actually had a computer at home I'd have to 6 GB worth of MP3s burned to CD-Rs back on my HD.

2. The CD you last bought?
Charlotte Church - Prelude. That was several and I mean several months ago. I usually just listen to what's on the radio. I spent my money on plastic crack and DVDs.

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Geez I don't remember it was mostly the morning talk shows. I do remember B-Woods of Valentine in the Morning talking to Oprah about the Hip-Hop Hamsters. Too Funny.

4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

  1. "Pimp Juice" by Nelly
  2. “Hurt” by NIN
  3. “Gimme Some Lovin” by Spencer Davis Group
  4. “Jeremy” by Pearl Jam
  5. “Voodoo People” by The Prodigy

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
  1. Emperor Joe - He is all things music.
  2. ananonymousgirl - She is my muse.
  3. Irish Breen – I want to hear what she has to say.