Free Photo iPods

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Leap of Faith

After I posted the picture of Kristi and me from St. Patick's Day everyone was either asking me who she is or telling me she is hot. Many of those people kept asking me why I don't ask her out, and I really can't give them a good reason why. Other than I'm a pussy.

Since I'm trying to be more confident person and show other women that I have a lot to offer. I will be talking to Kristi this evening. I was thinking of asking her if I could make her dinner. We all know I'm not too shabby.

I tell ya it has been eating at my insides all week that I'm gonna have to do this. I just been so nervous. Last night I was thinking that those few times that I have taken the bull by the horns and talked to a girl I have done alright for myself. I said gee I can take a Leap of Faith one more time (or as many as it takes) and see what happens. Even if I fall flat on my face at least I tried.

Along with a beer review tomorrow, I let you know what Kristi says.