Free Photo iPods

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I'm a Winner

My goodness people about 4 o'clock yesterday I got the worst migraine I have ever had in my entire life. Usually they are sinus related. I take some drugs, that's code for anything that will take care of a headache, and take a nap and I'm usually good to go after that. Never have I felt nauseous. I spent that last hour of work just sitting at my computer trying not to want to throw-up. It was 5 o'clock and I bolted out the door. I woke up with Dave throwing a eBay package in my lap. I tried not to think about what it was. I just went downstairs to my room and crawled into bed. Did I tell you that I have way cool leopard print T-shirt sheets. They are so cool. Two hours later I woke up with a residual throbbing but felt much better. Got dressed and rushed off to play in Manley's D&D game.

-----------

I have been surfing BlogExplosion again, lately. It used to take me forever to read all my peeps in my BlogRoll. And yes I read all of them for the most part. I have added a few more peeps, so be sure to check them out. I guess I started surfing again because I'm such a whore and want more people to read my blog. I tell you there is so much crap out there in blogs, but I'm sure someone thinks the same of me. Ya know if it wasn't for BE I wouldn't have found some of those blogs I can't live without.

I was checking out the stats BE had for my blog and it seems they have a new ratings engine that uses descriptive words. I had one person say it was good writing. Well duh. The other one brought a tear to my eye. Someone said inpirational. That was so cool.

Look at this:


BlogExplosion awarded me 100 Mystery Credits this morning. Go me.