Free Photo iPods

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I'm Alive

Yesterday I called in sick and took the day off. I slept in and later wondered upstairs to watch some old episodes of Stargate SG-1. It was two in the afternoon and I decided I better take a shower and go grocery shopping. I went to the bank and transferred money from Savings to Checking so I could by said food. Then I took the elevator upstairs and scheduled a cleaning at my dentist. Nice and convenient huh? Went to Wal-Mart and spent $150 on what I thought would be food for two people. More on that later. Went home and made dinner and watched more Stargate. It was a nice and relaxing day. Seems that my supervisor never got my message that I was going to be out yesterday because he and and everyone else was calling my cell phone wondering where I was. When I got to work this morning Emperor Joe showed me this nice pic he made for me.


I think I should have stayed in bed this morning. On my way to work I couldn't get off on my normal exit because a Semi Truck wouldn't let me get over. I had to go to the next exit and loop back around on the state road back to my normal exit. Then I cross the bridge into the next count and I'm about to the By-Pass in Winchester. A cop pulls me over. I give him my license and insurance. He comes back with my ticket and says I was going 70 in a 55. I said, "I know I wasn't going faster than 65." He said, "That's why you have a court date to contest the citation." Great. Just what I need.

Now back to that grocery thing. I said I thought I was buying for two but not anymore. Dave came by the apartment and said he was moving back in with the succubus. He did say he would pay rent for April to give me time to find a new roommate. I'm thinking that now that I make more money I can easily afford my own place. I just might do that so I won't have to deal with this shit anymore.

Now things get even better. Ben, the GrimSage, tells me that one of his friends that isn't all that attractive mentions that I have no chance in Hell. Gee could this shit stop rolling down hill.