Free Photo iPods

Monday, February 21, 2005

Whole Bunch of Nothing

Here is a little Blogthing for ya, peeps. Very much me.





Your Brain is 46.67% Female, 53.33% Male


Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve



-----------------------------------------
My weekend was much of the usual stuff that keeps me occupied. Flashback to Thurday I did get a call from one of my brother's friends, Arbanna. She asked me what I was doing and I said nothing. She then asked me if I wanted to get high. I haven't been high in 9 months since I knew real soon I would be getting "hired" on. It was real tempting, but thought I would pass just to be safe. Return to the present. Arbanna did call me Saturday night to see what was up. People were supposed to come over to my place to party. I cleaned up and headed over to show everyone how to actually get to my place. While waiting for everyone to supposedly get in gear, Arbanna and I ordered a pizza from a local joint. This think was called the Wagon Wheel and barely fit throught the door. It was good. As the lovely hostess Arbanna is she fixed me a mighty fine drink of vodka and Ale 8. Ale 8 is a local soft drink; ost affectionately call it Winchester swamp water. Either you love it or hate it. I like it. Has a nice ginger taste. No one wanted to go anywhere so Misti, Arbanna, and I watched a movie. Tara was patiently waiting For her boyfriend to finish watching the UK game, so she could get laid. hehe.

-----------------------------------------
blinkingbeauty posted this question on her blog: If you were an empty bottle of any beverage, what would that beverage be and where would you be found?

I would have to say that I would be a bottle of Maker's Mark and I would be found at any local pub. Why? Because everyone knows that I love Maker's like it is water and because at the local pub I would know that everyone enjoyed having me around.