Free Photo iPods

Monday, February 14, 2005

Who Would Have Thought





Your Passion is Orange







Your sex life is driven by your wild fantasies.
For you, sex is a dramatic performance where you are the star.
And you love putting on a wild act for your lover, trying to top last night's show.
Whether you enjoy the actual sex is irrelevant... it's all about putting on a good act!



----
I read this and said to myself, "But, I want to enjoy sex. This is kinda shallow." Then I realized the best sex I have had is when I knew that my partner was having the time of her life. It is like this in all aspects of my life. If the people around me aren't having fun, I'm not having fun. I'm an actor and I want my audience to laugh and be happy.

Every person I have dated but one has been younger than me. I have been the teacher in these relationships. I enjoy teaching people. I initiated so many amazing things with my "X" but there was no exchange of passion. It's a revelation that I need to sit back and become the diligent student. It's hard to ask someone to please teach me about passion and expertise. I want to love and be loved in return.

As an added funny my brother asked me, "Is it weird that a girl talks about getting herself off?" I said, "Nope. It's refreshing." I explained to him, "I can never trust a woman that doesn't masturbate." Many women don't masturbate because they are unfamiliar or feel "icky" about their bodies. A woman that masturbates knows about her body and how to express herself. Have you ever run into a woman who just didn't know what she wanted. Well this was my "X" and she made figuring out how to take care or her needs very frustrating. I have no inhibitions about caring for the every need of my woman but figuring them out I cannot do.

I hope everyone had an exquisite V-Day. I had plans to take a girl that I have the hots for out to Arlington. Arlington is part of EKU's alumni association which includes a swimming pool, golf course, and more importantly an exquisite mansion / restaurant. My parents are members so I pulled in a marker with the 'rents to get some reservations. I called this girl and left a message for her to give me a time when she would like to go out. I called her two other times that evening. Never returned my calls. Am I upset? Nope. I saved myself about $75 but once again I just don't understand women. I do have to appreciate this wonderful post from blinkingbeauty.



In closing this is so me. I am a transparent person. What you see is what you get.




Your Seduction Style: The Natural





You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.
Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.
You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!
People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.