Free Photo iPods

Monday, February 28, 2005

Testing, Testing, Is This Thing On?

Some quizzes from ananonymousgirl
--------------------------------------------------------------
Exotic Dancer
You're Exotic Dancer Barbie. You have some moves,
and will do anything for a few bucks. Take it
off girl, but keep it PG-13 please.
If You Were A Barbie, Which Messed Up Version Would You Be?
brought to you by Quizilla
--------------------------------------------------------------

This is so true. I love to shake my ass. Occasionally I will make an apperance at a local strip club. One of the best bargins at strip club is the Dollar Dances. Let's ya sample the goods before purchasing an extended encouter with a lovely lady. Now the DeeJay will always try to dupe the crowd by asking who wants a free round. I mean geez it's a dollar people. Little do most people know the stripper gets the free dance. Now most guys just try to make it through this a painlessly as possible. Me? I relish it. I'll shake my ass, take my shirt off, get all up on the girl. Hell usually I have to be told by the DeeJay to keep my clothes on. The girls love it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Grover on X
Grover on Ecstasy
You're funny, you're loveable, you're entertaining,
you like to call yourself "Super
Grover!"--You're obviously on ecstasy.
But that's why we love you. Be careful, ok?
Which Sesame Street Muppet's Dark Secret Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
--------------------------------------------------------------

Most definatly why people love me. I'm on crack all the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------



Take the What
animal best portrays your sexual appetite??
Quiz
--------------------------------------------------------------

Where's my teacher?

--------------------------------------------------------------