Free Photo iPods

Friday, February 04, 2005

How Drunk Am I?

A reader has asked me to post some pictures of me drunk. Enjoy.




---------------------------------
Paddy Wagon's was great last night. Kristi was a sweetheart and made sure we had the best service ever. I'm really digging this regular treatment. Well four more beers off of the Beer Card: Foster's, Old Peculiar, Michalob Ultra, and PBR. Foster's. What can you say when they call it the Oil Can. Old Peculiar. I have to say was a really good beer. Brewed in England and very smooth, a lot like Amberboch. Ultra. I now know why it's low carb, it tastes like water. Pabst Blue Ribbon. Suprisingly this cheap ass beer is pretty good, but we got the royal treatment. It was in a bottle.

As a Friday feature I will recount my thoughts on the beers I have knocked off the Beer Card from the night before.