Free Photo iPods

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Heart of the Hero

I got this from the Geek God.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Inner Hero - Rogue!



I'm a Rogue!


It's a good thing I use my powers for good and not evil, because quite frankly, I could get away with murder. I'm clever, tricky, and charming. I know how to make you laugh with one hand and pick your pocket with the other. Not that I'd ever DO that, of course...



How about you? Click here to find your own inner hero
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if I necessarily agree with this, but I can be a shiesty bastard. Usually when I play D&D I like to be a tank, so that I can go in there an beat the ever living shit out of things. As of late I am trying to broaden my horizons and in each group that I am in I'm playing something different.

First, we have Viktor Hammerskald, a Dwarf Paladin whose holy mount is a Silver Dragon. Viktor started out as a Fighter because I love to play tanks. Viktor's calling into holy smiting was me trying to broaden my role-playing game experience. I'm a holy man but I get to kill shit. Yeah.

Then we have Adriana Ambrosio, an Elven Bard in the Geek God's. Really she is just a huge tramp. Bards are the jacks-of-all-trades. Bards mostly support the rest of the adventuring party's needs. Adriana really fills that out nicely. hehe. Playing Adriana in the Geek God's game is mostly definitely at the other end of the spectrum of RPing than Viktor. I so love RPing this slut. *looks around* Did I say that out loud?

Finally we have Victoria Shinkensan, a Human Cleric. What is very exciting about this character is that she is being played in Wizards of the Coast's new campaign setting Eberron. One of Eberron's deities is called the Silver Flame. Worshippers of the Silver Flame are in essence worshipping the spirit of a long dead chick. The author of the setting explains that the leaders of the church could quite possible become corrupt. I'm thinking that might be an interesting plot twist in this group's dynamics.

Many people don't understand role-playing games. I had a friend once describe it as part acting, part storytelling, and that is so true. It just always a someone to be someone or something else for a brief moment in time.