Free Photo iPods

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Feelings

I want to express my many thanks to those people come to my zen beer garden for entertainment and what not. It makes me feel so good inside. Especially when you leave comments. Hint, Hint. I appreciate so much that you guys indulge my need to show off and be a celebrity.

I love being that drunken and most-of-the-time sober screwball. I love making people laugh and feel good about themselves. Even humor me when I decide to geek out on my blog. You guys provide so much excite during my hours I have to spend droning on at work. Makes the day so much better.

At time I can be that philosophical and melancholy drunk and you guys expand my mind on a daily basis. I do so love learning. Someone enjoyed my poetry very much and told me that I should share it here. I will do so from now on.

Thanks guys for making me feel special.

----------------------------------------------------
Woman
Form -
Elegant on the bed
Bra and panties beside her
Hair frames her delicate face
Bright eyes shines
Thin nape
Milky white breasts
Smooth areola
Distinct nipples
Strong hands rest
On her heaving stomach
Navel
Round and concave
Pierced
Centerpoint
Mons, neatly shaven
A flower blooms in the valley
Legs extended gently
Crossed
Exquisite feet
The foundation