Free Photo iPods

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Down Low

blinkingbeauty
1. What's your biggest fantasy?
:: Sharing a sunrise with a beautiful woman
2. If you got to talk on a major TV station that most of the world was watching for 1 minute what would you say?
:: I’m a handsome young man and I need a woman.
3. Name one crazy thing you want to do still in life.
:: Skydiving and bungee jumping.

Winning Loser
1. Why are you doing this?
:: I found it on anathemasremedy’s DeviantArt page. Filled it out. Then I had to copy it into my blog like it says. Duh.
2. How much do you love cherry pastries?
:: A prefer apple but that one in particular was a luscious little tart.
3. Can I have a cookie?
:: Sure.

Robin
1. How many times a week do you spank your monkey?
:: 2-5 times.
2. How many times a week would you spank my monkey?
:: Every fucking day.
3. Would you let your monkey play with my monkey?
:: I’ll have to ask him.

Samantha
1. What's the strangest thing you've ever done, sexually speaking, of course?
:: I would be more than happy to share my sexual experiences with you but I don’t think any of them are strange.
2. What's the tamest thing you'll *never* do, sexually speaking?
:: I really gotta say anal sex.
3. When spanking the ol' monkey, do you use visual stimulation? Or is it all in your head?
:: Depends on the mood I’m in. Most of the time, no.

moviegrrl
1. Who was your first love?
:: I would have to say this Asian girl in the 2nd grade. I had the biggest crush on her. She moved away sometime during the school year. I don’t remember when exactly. I still wonder what happened to her.
2. What's your favorite Meal?
:: My mom's spaghetti.
3. What's your favorite building?
:: I would have to say the William T. Young Library on the University of Kentucky’s campus. The architecture made it so inviting. I actually wanted to go study there.

Anonymous
1. Why did you choose your profile photo?
:: It's one of my favorite pictures of me showing young grasshoppers the art of Beer-Fu.
2. Three blogs you can't live without?
:: Out of Character, MoreThanWords, and yanowhatimean?
3. Name of your second pet as a child?
:: I think it was Bert, my guinea pig.

Mimi
1. Ever cheated on a girlfriend?
:: Yeah. I had gotten into a fight with my “X” and was over at the fraternity house drinking. I always had a crush on one of the fraternity regulars (girls that hang out with the fraternity) and she was there. We were flirting and both pretty drunk. We went out onto the back porch were everyone goes to make out. We swap some spit and I’m groping her. She says, “We need to stop you have a girlfriend.” That was it that night. I don’t feel guilty about it since my “X” pretty much ripped my heart out.
2. What's your worst sexual experience?
:: I can’t say that I have had a worst sexual experience. I will have to say that sex with the “X” was not very exciting even though we experimented a lot.
3. Ever sharted your pants?
:: Yes. I was driving to church for a missions trip. I was lifting my leg to let one rip and my draws become wet. I ran to the bathroom cleaned up and pitched them in the trashcan. I had to conserve boxers on that trip since I was a pair short.

Brian Blaz.
1. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
:: Married with kids and a solid career.
2. If you could get drunk with three people from history, who would they be?
:: Socrates, it would be so cool to get him drunk and talk some philosophical shit with him. Sir Winston Churchill, since he was drunk all the time I know he is a cool muthafucker. Buddha, just to ask him what he was thinking at that very moment.
3. Why did you start your blog?
:: To be like the cool kids on the Internet.

annette
1. Does God exist?
:: Yup.
2. What is the meaning of life?
:: 42.
3. What is currently in your fridge?
:: Beer, cheese, lunchmeat, Red Bull, pizza, OJ, soda, and condiments.

ananonymousgirl
1. Have you ever had a threesome?
:: Nope.
2. Would you consider a threesome (refer to here kitty, kitty, kitty)?
:: Yes,
3. Do you like it when I call you Master?
:: Abso-fucking-lutely.

girlonaglide
1. Who would you rather be locked in the slammer with and why: Martha Stewart or Lorena Bobbitt?
:: Martha Stewart. I really want to keep Lil' Mikey in one piece.
2. If you were a WWF wrassler, what would your name be?
:: Pete the Meat.
3. Was OJ guilty?
:: If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

Michael
1. What is the air speed of an African Swallow?
:: Not really sure.
2. What is the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything?
:: 42.
3. Why only three questions?
:: Because that's what the silly little thing called for.

Cross
1. Why?
:: Because.
2. Ya go poop yet?
:: Yup.
3. Why did I need to know?
:: I felt like sharing.