Free Photo iPods

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

More Rounds of Testing

Once again I was over at Mooley's World reading about his cracked vision on matters of his life. I'm not saying that I disagree with anything he is saying. Simply put our own versions of how we see things are always warped and biased. Don’t you think? But anyway. Seems some of my fellow co-workers on the Tier 1 Help Desk have been enjoying the random personality test found on the Internet. I definitely think they are a great way to waste time and tell people who read my blog a little bit about who I am. I try to be as honest as possible when I answer the bizarre questions formatted to fit the theme of the test. Below you will find some tests geared towards computer geeks. Enjoy.

You are .exe When given proper orders, you execute them flawlessly.  You're familiar to most, and useful to all.
Which File Extension are You?


You are Windows XP.  Under your bright and cheerful exterior is a strong and stable personality.  You have a tendency to do more than what is asked or even desired.
Which OS are You?