Free Photo iPods

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Forecast: Uncertain

The Winning-Loser finds it necessary to continue to encourage me on my quest to find someone to love. The reason he finds this hilarious is because he DM's my Wednesday D&D group at the local shop, the Fun*Asylum. More often than not our side tracted conversations revolve around sex and relationships. Could stem from the fact that I play an extremely sexual elven bard (female), and many a time the game just dissolves into mindless perverted dribble. Fun none-the-less.

Moving on. I have no shame and recounted details of my sex life. I explained that when Mike gets some lovin' it's like a monsoon. When it rains it pours. Just like in 'Forrest Gump' when Tom Hanks remarks about the rain coming down in big drops, small drops, and even from up underneath. Much is my sex life. Just in the movie that rain abruptly ends, and I go through a dry spell. Sometimes a lengthy dry spell.

Those that were in that conversation that night have liken to calling me Dry Spell. Winning-Loser just likes to chide me. Me? I'm enjoying bachelorhood. Soon the rainy season will come again, and I will whaller in it like a pig in slop.