Free Photo iPods

Friday, January 07, 2005

Destiny Fulfilled

Spank my ass and call me Charlie.

I am so honored to be a guest author on Miss Yano's blog, yanowhatimean.com. Yano will be out of town next week because she is going on vacation to CA to go snow boarding. Lucky bitch.

Yano's blog was a big influence for me to start my own. She made it look so easy. My life is ruined now. I jest. But I am sure addicted to blogging now.

I know Yano from aspencomics.com message boards. There we are huge fans of Michael Turner's work. Here is Yano and her sister Fatima with Peter Steigerwald.


I get the PIMP persona from the people at Aspen. I love those people dearly.

Hopefully my readers will enjoy my posts at yanowhatimean.com and will continue reading Yano's blog when she returns. I pray I do her blog justice.