Free Photo iPods

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

My Crusade

The other day I was chatting with a friend of mine, and she asked me what I was doing. I said, "I'm working on ridding the world of feminine hygiene product advertisements."

Why do we need them? Who needs to know about that "not so fresh feeling" or leakage can happen from long periods of sitting? I don't know a single woman that would wear white on the days that Captain Estrogen pays her a visit. Right there that's false advertising.

Now on to the metaphysical thinking on this matter. Tampons and Pads are just like Peanut Butter. Peanut Butter? Most definately. I had a management teacher tell me once that there are only 3 kinds of peanut butter people in the world. JIF, Skippy, and Peter Pan. You are brand loyal from birth. You buy whatever your mother bought. I think feminine hygiene products are the same way. Do you really want to go experimenting with something new and untested at that crucial time?