Free Photo iPods

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Fight Club

One of my favorite movies of all time. I still recall the first time I watched it. I was absolutely dumbfounded by the exorbant amount of social implication. Then all this "neighborhood" fight clubs popped up, and I thinking to myself these people missed the boat when it came to the message of the movie.

Boy was I wrong. At work, some of my co-workers and I have gotten into the habit of just beating the living shit out of each other's arms. Fight Club without getting punched in the face. We whale on each other as hard as we want. Most of the time trading punch for punch until we feel better.

In a job were I deal with external customers that sometimes could be classified as sub-human morons. Its nice. Try it sometime.


Works Great on Blood Stains