Free Photo iPods

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bored @ Work

As usual I spend a large portion of my mutli-tasking energy to surf BlogExplosion. One to generate credits and two to find stuff to read. I ran accross this chica's blog: UltraBlog. What peaked my interest is that she did the Happy Bunny quiz from a co-worker's blog, Mooley. It never ceases to amaze me how the Internet makes this great big world smaller. I remember having PenPals in grade school from other countries and you got a glimse of how someone in another country lives. With the Internet everything is an open book.

So when you are bored and don't know what to blog about you throw up blogthings. I think this bunny fits me.

you smell like butt
congratulations. you are the "you smell like
butt" bunny. your brutally honest and
always say whats on your mind.


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla