Free Photo iPods

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Turkey Day

It's Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for? Me? Just about anything. I can't complain. I'm stuck at work today and tomorrow. I volunteered, so that some of my co-workers can spend the entire holiday with their families. My parents and my brother are traveling home to PA to see our extended family. To be honest I hate making the trip home. Riding in a car for 10.5 hours just sucks. I have grown up enough that seeing my grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins isn't all that special. But I hate not seeing my two nephews, they hardly know who I am. Hurray, I get to miss out on dinner with my Dad's sister. I love my Aunt Janice and Uncle Jeff. But, my uncle is Jewish and his side of the family epitomizes the Jewish stereotype. They drive me nuts. Regardless I get turkey dinner because some friends of the family invited me over for dinner. One of their sons has to work late today too. Turkey is so much better than whatever I can find in my parents house to heat up, and I'll probally get leftovers to take home. So on this Thanksgiving be sure to have fun and thankful for friends and family. I have sure had a blast hanging out with my co-workers watching movies and playing card games.