Free Photo iPods

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Mel Miller Rocks

I love RPGs. Many people don't understand the facination with them. I had a friend plainly put it as part storytelling, part acting. Thats what I love. For a short time you can be someone else. One thing that irks me though is my lack of artistic talent. Every character sheet has a spot for you to sketch what your character looks like, but I lack the ability to even draw a stick figure. In frustrates me to no end not being able to bring concreteness to my vision. With the internet you can find many capable artists that are more than willing to help you out. I would like to feature one such artist, Mel Miller. She graciously rendered my barbarian in superb fashion. The details in his pimpin' lion hide coat to his great waraxe made of living ice are amazing. Thanks Mel, you're the best.