Free Photo iPods

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Dream Girl

I was flipping channels last night because I had already seen the episode of Stargate SG-1. I stopped on Food Network and Rachel Ray's "30 Minute Meals" was on. My mind was going, "This chick is hot, keep watching." So I was engrossed in the show because who wouldn't love a whole meal in 30 minutes and the host is HOT. Then I remembered she has been featured in FHM magazine. I scrambled down stairs to flip through my magazines to find those pictures. My eyes popped out of my head and I had to pick my tongue up off the floor.



Look at that. Doesn't that make you want to worship her? What guy wouldn't love this girl? She is down to earth beautiful and can cook. I'm a simple man. The best way to my heart is through my stomach. Rachel, I love you!